Karol Marketing managed the launch events, social media and PR for the opening of Thai restaurant, Chaophraya, in Newcastle. We generated huge excitement and demand for the restaurant ahead of the opening, as well as a pipeline of networking opportunities for the client.This was achieved through a range of strategic activities and events including:
- Capturing the attention of core media and drip feeding news stories to generate a constant stream of articles in the press
- Launch events which exposed the restaurant to over 200 influential players including a VIP media launch for digital influencers and journalists and a private dining event for the region’s influential business leaders
- Producing innovative and creative launch event invitations to capture the attention of the press
- Creating opportunities for image and video sharing on social media, resulting in a reach of over a million, through Twitter and Instagram.
- An exclusive restaurant preview with The Chronicle
- Collaborations with regional organisations including NE1, the Entrepreneurs Forum and intu Metrocentre